Friday, March 11, 2011

Could i be sued for 1 month of unpaid rent?

Ok here's the deal.. i got out of my lease a few months early.. but in order to do so i had to promise to pay the month of december by mid jan even tho i wasn't going to be there... so i agreed because my new college semester started mid jan and i was gonna pay with my loan. No big deal i thought.... well turns out my loans didn't go through like i planed and now i don't have th rent money to give. ive tired to contact my landlord but every time i call i get a machine and they haven't tried to call me .... they did say if didn't pay there would be legal actions but what i heard was it would cost way more than 600 dollars to take me to court over that they, where just trying to bluff..? ive herd several people go like 8 months behind and still not get sued because the court cost are to much?

No comments:

Post a Comment